At Smyth Air Conditioning, we know that choosing a company you can count on to complete AC repair in Lake Worth is important. We know how important it is to find a reliable company that does great work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should possess liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A trustworthy company that offers AC repair should have a number of references they’ll gladly offer you. Look at these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can check all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you go with has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Smyth Air Conditioning a call at 561-533-6066. We’re happy to help!