As springtime begins, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Lake Worth? Particularly if your cooling unit is recently installed or was running good last summer.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new vehicle and never expect to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your system checked annually by a Smyth Air Conditioning technician can help spot small issues before they become large breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate in your equipment can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can cause higher energy needs—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and could even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, since you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps locate little problems before they become big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will carefully examine parts and complete a cycle of air conditioning performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to find issues before they turn into large troubles that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the summer. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is ready to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this work, your system is open to premature breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC service should include an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll check the subsequent areas and parts:
- Total equipment condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Today with Smyth Air Conditioning
This week is the best time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Smyth Air Conditioning pros a call at 561-533-6066 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we visit your house, be sure to look at our special offers for savings on your upcoming tune-up.