As springtime begins, you may be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Lake Worth? Particularly if your AC equipment is up-to-date or was operating just fine last season.
Here’s one method to contemplate it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never expect to request any maintenance for it, such as changing the oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s a piece of equipment that consumes fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can end up with leaks and its moving pieces can fail.
Having your unit examined annually by a Smyth Air Conditioning Inc pro can help spot small problems before they lead to huge meltdowns. (And cause your AC to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling an expert to take care of complicated internal components.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that collect within your unit can force it to work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can cause elevated energy consumption—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it last longer. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity expenses and over the years, since you won’t have to replace your equipment as soon.
- It helps identify minor issues before they lead to big, pricey issues. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely examine parts and complete a cycle of cooling performance tests. These detailed procedures often allow us to locate issues before they lead to large troubles that cause a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee trouble-free comfort throughout the summer. After your AC is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your equipment is well-prepared to give worry-free air. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the smartest approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers require yearly maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this work, your unit is at risk for advanced failure and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A good AC service should include a check and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll check the ensuing areas and pieces:
- Full unit order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Today with Smyth Air Conditioning Inc
Now is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Smyth Air Conditioning Inc pros a ring at 561-533-6066 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, make sure to browse our discount offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.