As seasons change we all go through a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all have the need to remain comfortable. Even comfort throughout the transition of seasons is achieveable too when you remember to set up annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most homeowners put off, but now is the best time to have air conditioner service completed. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it can also help you uncover any potential problems before winter sets in.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your technician will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to make sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency may be inhibited.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure optimum efficiency and system performance that always keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system run harder to keep you comfortable, inhibiting your energy efficiency and the lifecycle of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and improved efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be anxious about any budding problems that are creeping.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the experts at Smyth Air Conditioning Inc will come out and be sure your heating and cooling equipment is operating at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a smart investment in your comfort, but it’s also a great investment in your equipment, helping it operate more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the team at Smyth Air Conditioning Inc a call at 561-533-6066 or set up an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service set up today.